Wednesday, October 8, 2008

A Child Will Be Born.....Today.

Update:
10:20 pm - Baby born!!!!!!!  more details to come
10:00 pm - still pushing
8:00 pm - 10 cm and ready to push!!!!!
7:00 pm - 5 cm
6:33 pm - no new news....yet. ;)
5 pm:  She is 4 cm.
2pm: A child will (hopefully) be born today....could be tomorrow.  No, I'm kidding.  She was waiting to see her doc a couple hours ago and I haven't heard anything since then.  
And just so we are all clear, I do not have my shoes and coat on ready to bolt out the door.  Nope.
-----------------
My sister, Rebecca is having her sweet baby boy today.  Her water broke (well, that part is a looong story but suffice it to say - it broke!) and she and Chris are on their way to the hospital right this very second!

She is hoping for a drug-free delivery (God bless her) so we are saying our prayers.

My nephew is coming today!!!!!!!