Thursday, November 13, 2008

Boys will be Boys

I know, this is edition 486.  Didn't I just post this one like 2 seconds ago?

I snapped a couple funny photos of him yesterday which I had planned to post last night.  Well, that was before my little man decided to jettison himself out of his crib -- head first -- onto the floor.

I heard a (scary loud!) thump and as I am running toward the nursery, (I was not laying in bed leisurely reading and eating hummus and pita chips.  Of course not.) I see his door open and he comes toddling out holding his forehead.  I maintained my composure. 
(read:  I was completely freaking out...quietly)

Might I mention at this point that I pulled the very same stunt at the tender age of 12 months....and weighing a mere 16 lbs?  

So, today, my little man, we are off to buy you a crib tent.  It's going to be a we're-camping-out-every-night kinda deal.  You're going to love it.
----------

Back to our originally scheduled program:
Hmmm.  I think I'll sharpen a pen.  Even though there is a pencil sitting right here.  
Yes!  I hear the motor making a very weird (fantastic!) noise.  
Hi Mom.  What?  I'm just hanging out....not sharpening a thing.  I'm just sitting here on top of the desk.  And I'm not even messing with your computer.  I know you don't like that.