Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Lauren's Laundry

Are you kidding me? I'm in the laundry room again??? Pleeeease. Say it isn't so.
Oh, but it is.

I just had to do a quick blog on Lauren. Today, she came into, yes, you know, the L room and asks, "Mommy, can I help you do clothes?"

Oh, I just pray she has this same motivation for clean clothes in a few years.

(Sorry, I am lost in a daydream where SHE is in the laundry room and I am on the patio sipping a margarita.....ERRRRrrrrrr.....back to reality)

Anyway, she removes each item of clothing from the dryer and says who it belongs to.
Dadddy.
Madeline.
Gabe.
You. This one is yours, Mommy.

I am completely impressed that she knows every item's owner. After about a dozen items, she says, "I'm all done now" and disappears. If only I could be so lucky!

On a side note (I so did not mean it that way Gabe), Gabriel cut his 2nd tooth today.....also was standing in his crib when I went to get him from nap!