Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Ice Cream and Underdogs

I wish I had time to post all the funny things that have happened in the last 24 hrs!

Hopefully, I will have time to post a picture of us all eating ice cream cones in bed this morning at 8 am....Daddy's out of town!
We started a tradition several years ago that whenever Ron has to go away on business, the kids get to have ice cream for breakfast.

"Before or after you eat something healthy" -- had to add that disclaimer after Madeline went to Kindergarten last year and announced that her Mommy gives her ice cream for breakfast. Oh boy.

Anyway, I was just in the laundry room (my home away from home) and heard Lauren,
"...two....free.....UNDERDOG!"
I come out and see that, yes, she is giving Gabriel underdogs in his jumpee. He is flying high with a look of panic on his face. Holy Moses.