Sunday, January 6, 2008

Play by play?

Ok, that would be really boring/irritating but can I just say this place is Paradise?

We arrived at the hotel yesterday and were ushered to a "private" check-in where we were served champagne.

Our room is completely incredible. Its bigger than my first post-college apartment. No lie. There are so many shower heads I don't know how to work them all...oh, and I can see the ocean while washing my hair. Who knew?

We came back to our room after dinner to find another bottle of champagne and a light snack....are they trying to get us tipsy???

We woke up this morning and had breakfast on the balcony.....might have had a mismosa. Might.

Left the room to lie in our private cabana complete with our own waiter...who, by the way, provides you with cool towels for your forehead. Are you kidding me?

Came back to the room to check email and see how the kiddos are doing.....found it littered with candles and rose petals. Am I dreaming????

As I write this, Ron is lying in the hammock on our balcony.

Pinch me. Really, pinch me.