Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Beastie Girl

I tune into Christian radio because most of what is on the radio station I would like to listen to is not great for the little ears. However, anyone from Columbus can attest, The River is the queen of pete-repeaters and yesterday I had had enough.

Lauren, Gabe and I are driving home from dropping Abby off at preschool and I am flipping stations and I hear, "You Gotta Fight...bom bom....For Your Right..." and before I can even reminise I hear Lauren from the backseat say, "Mommy, I LOVE this song" (she's never heard it).

I look in my rear-view mirror and she is literally fist-pumping to the song (where did she see that??) and now I am LOL!!!!

It all quickly ended in verse 2 when he says his mom lost his best _____ mag -- but hey, it was fun while it lasted!!!

Ok, I have to add here that she is sitting beside me flipping through a PB Teen magazine saying, "I not sleep in this bedroom" (page flips) "I not sleep in this bedroom" (another page is turned) ...over and over.
Abigail just returned from getting the mail in her skivies and Gabriel is clammering up my body like a professional rock climber. No joke. He's ticked off too.
Happy Tuesday People. Happy Tuesday.