Thursday, April 5, 2012

Happy 7th Birthday Lauren!


Today will go down as one of my favorite birthdays ever (I think I always say that!)  We took our favorite Bug to lunch today and headed to the pet store since a fish was high on her list.  Then, we took in a matinee.  As we were walking back to the car afterwards, all holding hands, I said to myself, "I hope I never forget this moment."

The party tonight was equally fun and we just dragged them all in from practicing on the new soccer goal (thanks Brit!!) and they are off to bed.

Lauren, your bright smile makes every day more fun.  You are amazing.  We love you Ellie-bug!

p.s. - When Lauren asked me for an ice cream cake this week I decided to entrust that to the professionals and spend my time taking her on a fun adventure instead.  Sometimes, you just gotta do it.  Thanks Baskin Robbins!