Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Surprise Letter

Often we wake in the morning to a letter outside our door.  Today's letter made me smile extra big and I asked for permission to post on my blog.  It was written by one of my middle kiddos and she asked me to use her code name, Peaches, for the post.  (is that so stinkin' cute!??)

A little background:  I have been reading Pollyanna aloud to GLLAM and we finished the book last night.

Dear Mom,
I love you so much and I thank you for homeschooling me.  I'm so glad I have two legs you know.  Pollyanna has got to be blessed that she still has two legs that's why I pray everyday telling God how thankful I am to have two legs, food, water, etc.  Can't wait for the next book you are going to read us.  Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.  PS - I love you soooooooooooooo much.
With heaps of love to you,
(Peaches)




How could I not have the bestest day ever after waking up to that!?