Friday, April 15, 2011

I've Got Mail!

I received the following letter as I jumped in the car to head to Whole Foods with GLLAM yesterday.
As Madeline handed it to me she said, "Mom, don't answer right away.  Please read the entire letter and then let me tell you about 'my opportunity'....."

Dear Mom, 
Guess what?  There is a website where you can foster a dog for free.  Do not say no yet I know you will say there is a catch but I have taken many interviews and it is true. No catch.  Talk to me and in the car and I will tell you more about it.


PS. I interviewed someone that does it all the time.  Please don't tell me the anser (sic) yet.




Oh.My.Goodness...................
(it doesn't help matters that I was also on the way to take her to donate her hair to Locks for Love....for the 2nd time)