Monday, December 24, 2012

Merry Christmas Eve


Words cannot describe how incredibly blessed I felt as I snapped this picture tonight.  I am humbled at the incredible opportunity I have been given to raise up these children to give Love Encounters to this world.

Not just during the Christmas season (though that is fun) but each and every day.  Their creative ideas to love on others amaze me and bring me to tears.  I continually thank God for equipping me with all the tools in my arsenal to train them to love God.  To be accepting of others.  To show grace.  To love radically.  I. am. blessed.

For to us a child is born,
    to us a son is given,
    and the government will be on his shoulders.
And he will be called
    Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God,
    Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.
Isaiah 9:6