Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Unsubscribe!

In an effort to de-clutter, simplify and add back a few minutes (or hours) to my life each week, I have spent some time unsubscribe-ing (I'm pretty sure that's not a word) from numerous emails in my inbox:


 
Gap?   You always have a sale.  I'm good. 
Banana Republic?   See above.
Shutterfly?   Finally acquiesced, I'm not going to become a scrapbooker.
Green Smoothie Girl?   I think I got the gist.
Home Depot?   How did that happen??
Vitacost?   I'll call you, don't call me.
Nordstrom?   Ok, this one was actually hard.
Groupon?   I already have 10 I haven't used
Mint.com   I already know I'm "over budget" on groceries for the week...
USA Triathlon?   Bwhahahahahaha.  That. is. hilarious.
My Habit?   That's exactly what I'm afraid of.


My inbox is smiling.