Saturday, January 3, 2009

Harlem Globetrotters


Ron and I took the big girls to the Harlem Globetrotters last week.  Now, I'm gonna be completely honest here, it was not my favorite event.  
(shocking, I know)

We took them to dinner beforehand which was the best.  However, the actual event.....well, let's just say I'm not that into Magicians of Basketball.

Aside from watching the girls (and Ron!), the most entertaining part of the night was texting back and forth with Bex.

(middle of our converstaion)
have you seen these guys?  its like the nba on steroids....except many say the nba is already on steroids....so its like watching the nba.

it might be because I have a raging case of morning  all-day-and night sickness....but I'd rather watch paint dry.  ....or sniff paint.  that might put me out of my misery.


Needless to say, I don't plan to follow them on their tour.  I am glad the girls had fun....and so did Ron.
Maddie - are you on the court with these guys?