Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Stunt Man



A friend emailed this to me today....from a bbque over the weekend. My little stunt man!
(I can't figure out how to rotate picture.....grrrrr..)

A couple funny things the girls said today that I don't want to forget:

Lauren: After failing to get Gabriel to do something she wanted him to do -
"I don't care for Gabe!" (and runs out of living room)

Abigail teared up at the lunch table. I asked her what was wrong and she says, "I don't want to do locks for love. I want my hair long forever. I'm NOT cutting it. Ever."
Background:
Madeline decided about 6 months ago that she wanted to donate her hair to Locks for Love and has been growing it out and measuring it.....every day (another entry).
I guess Abigail thought this was to be a sister tradition and decided to boycott. Too funny.
(She is currently belting out - and I do mean loudly - Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle all the way....It is October, right?)