Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Official Crawl!

He is officially crawling.....as of yesterday!
Up on all 4's.....crawling like a maniac. I'm about to get really busy (because I am a bit bored now???)
I can't believe he is only 6 1/2 months....the girls were 9 months when they did this....must be a boy thing.


On a side note, I cleaned out my purse today. Because there may be a day when I wouldn't remember this, here is a list of some of the items found/recovered:

- 3 plastic spoons (you never know, the first 2 could get lost or broken and you might need that 3rd one....oh, and they've only been used once for feeding so they can't be that dirty, right?)
- 1 Croc
- 14 barrettes/hair ties
- 1 plastic container of organic carrots (unopened...by a miracle)
- an article that someone handed me at church on Sunday (for my spare-time, reading pleasure)
- Scotch tape
- Orajel
- tweezers (I don't know??)
- a ballet slipper (matching one still to be discovered)
- My Ipod (YES, I was wondering where that went!!!)
- the cut-off sleeve of an old t-shirt that Madeline now uses as a headband (I wish I were kidding)
- Letter "H" from Leap Frog Fridge Phonics (as in, "How" did that get in here?)
- our neighborhood phone directory (you never know when you may want to contact a neighbor from the road)

So you get the gist....or I do since I was the one who didn't want to forget this.

Happy Crawling to Gabriel and my purse is 3 lbs. lighter. Its a good day.