The girls recently performed some violin and piano pieces downtown, at a benefit for Buckeye Ranch. It got us talking and we decided to create a Be Someones Miracle Summer List (BSMSL) to complete this summer.
I let them create the list completely on their own. Here are some of the things they came up with:
* Invite a random family to dinner (and cook a great meal!)
* Bake and deliver cookies to a nursing home
* Pay for a stranger's meal
* Buy a stranger ice cream
* Cook breakfast for Hazel's House of Hope again
* Make another blanket for a child with cancer
Here's a picture of Lauren performing. On our way home that night Madeline commented, "Well, I've officially performed at a bar!"