Monday, November 11, 2013

No Bake Chocolate Granola Chia Cookies


I'm always looking for a gluten-free, sugar-free way to curb my sweet tooth.  This one is amazing and super easy to make!  I meshed several recipes together and here's what I came up with:

1 c. organic nut butter (we usually use almond but I splurged on pb -- highly recommend!)
2/3 c. raw honey (thank you to my bees! :))
1/4 c. chia seeds
1/4 c. raw cacao powder
1/3 c. coconut oil
1 T. vanilla
1/4 t. real salt
3 c. organic granola (you could use oatmeal but I used our granola and it was superb)

Mix all the wet ingredients together in a bowl.  Add the chia seeds, cacao and salt mix well.  Stir the granola in and mix evenly.  Chill in fridge for an hour or so and then roll into balls.  Chill until serving. Bwhahahahahaha.  They won't last long enough to chill....