Monday, July 15, 2013

Sir Cumference



Reading aloud is one of the greatest things you can do for your kids.  I didn't make that up, my mom told me.  And she knows everything.  Truth be told, my parents read to us all the time growing up and I do the same for my kids.  We just finished a biography on Corrie Ten Boom and my kiddos were literally begging me each day to continue reading!

I was reading this book to my boys this morning and it reminded me what a huge fan I am of the series. Set in the times of King Arthur you get to know Sir Cumference, his wife, Lady Di of Ameter and their son Radius.

Each book focuses on a different math concept and is certain to inspire your young mathematician!  Plus, it keeps them sitting still for a few minutes.  ;)


(thanks Amazon for letting me borrow your picture.  I was too lazy to take my own!)