Wednesday, May 21, 2008

My Little Inventor

Madeline is learning about Simple Machines at school and brought home her workbook to show me.  On the last page she was to draw a picture of a "Machine of the Future" and explain how it worked.
Here's what she wrote:
--------------------
"I would like to have an Anything Machine.  It can do anything that you want it to do.  It will do thees things - wash and dry, clean your room, and things you can never amagine.  I love to be an inventer."

She drew a machine that looks like a giant robot with huge claws....wearing quite the stylish polka-dot outfit.  He is saying, "I do not take badderies."

As I was reading it she said, "Mom, I picked that one so you would have some help around the house."
--------------------

I'm very much looking forward to this thing being invented.